Gidroaktivny colloidal gel for the treatment of wounds and cuts in adults and children. The gel helps to heal damaged skin, covering the surface of the wound and creating an optimal environment for fast moisturized skin cell regeneration. Feniran used to treat minor wounds (eg scratches, cuts, abrasions) and superficial burns. Feniran also used on open wounds (without substantial damage to the skin tissues) and superficial bedsores vermodje boldenone acetate.
Feniran hydrocolloid contains a substance which forms a neutral medium and helps to create optimal hydration of the wound, promoting:
- healing and accelerates the process of cell renewal.
- prevent the appearance of sores (excoriations) and reduce thus the likelihood of scarring vermodje boldenone acetate.
- alleviate discomfort and pain due to the cooling effect. Feniran can be used for the treatment of dry and moist wound:
- In the treatment of dry wounds Feniran moisturizes dried up the wound . Dry wound absorbs water contained in Fenirane that leads to dissolution of necrotic / damaged tissue.
- When moist wound treatment, activated Fenirana hydrocolloid layer, whereby the gel absorbs excess liquid into the defect and restore the water balance in the tissues surrounding the wound .How to use Feniran:
Do not use the gel on extensive weeping or infected wounds, if not received such advice from the attending physician. Wash your hands before and after applying the gel. Carefully clean cloth and dab the wound surface before applying the gel.
- For small wounds surface (scratches, cuts) and burns:
Gently apply Feniran the wound, without rubbing, 1-2 times a day (for sunburn can be applied from 2 to 6 times per day).
If necessary, the wound can be covered with a plaster or bandage , changing them after each application of the gel.For open wounds without significant damage to the skin tissues and superficial bed sores (handling can be carried out only under the supervision of medical personnel):
Apply Feniran thick (5 mm) into the wound, while avoiding application of the gel to the wound edges.
Cover treated Feniranom portion sterile, not adhering to the skin patch , and secure it with gauze or a bandage. Allow the gel to the treated surface, while it is retained on the wound.
The dressing should be changed:
. When open wounds – at least once a day
At surface bedsores – daily or every other day.
When new skin cells are formed and the wound begins to inhale, Feniran should be applied very thin layer so as not to weaken the forming fabric. If necessary, protect the wound edges.
Removal of the gel in the event of discomfort:
- Wash your hands before and after removal Fenirana from the skin surface.
- Feniran easily and safely removed with a damp gauze.
- The product is intended for external use only.
- In rare cases, there may be side effects such as skin irritation and allergic reactions.
- Do not use Feniran, if in the past you have had an allergic reaction to parabens or other ingredients in the product.
- Feniran not apply to eyelids or eyes. If you vermodje boldenone acetate can not avoid contact with the ocular surface Fenirana, you should rinse your eyes with running water and seek medical advice.
- With extensive weeping or infected wounds, consult a physician before using Fenirana, because in such cases may require additional treatment.
- If the area around the wound there is swelling, redness, pain, or there is not observed signs of healing within a few days, you should consult your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before applying Feniran
- Feniran should be stored in a dry place in its original packaging at a temperature no higher than 25 “C.
- After each use, close the tube cap.
- Do not use Feniran after the expiration vermodje boldenone acetate date printed on the package.