Absorption – high (over 90%). Bioavailability is 40-60%. Food intake increases the bioavailability of the drug. It has the effect of “first pass” through the liver.Maximum ugloz boldenone acetate plasma concentration is achieved in 1-3 hours after oral administration (65 ng / ml). It penetrates the blood-brain and placental barriers excreted in breast milk. Chronic renal failure, hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis have no effect on the pharmacokinetics. Communication with the plasma proteins -90%. Completely metabolized in the liver. Patients with hepatic impairment decreases total clearance and half-life is increased.Excreted by the kidneys in the form of inactive metabolites (70-80% of the dose).
- Coronary heart disease – stable angina (including a variant);
- hypertension (alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents).
- Hypersensitivity to nifedipine and other dihydropyridine derivatives;
- the acute phase of myocardial infarction (first week);
- cardiogenic shock;
- severe hypotension (systolic blood pressure below 90 mm Hg);
- sick sinus syndrome;
- severe heart failure (decompensation stage);
- pronounced aortic stenosis;
- idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis;
- pregnancy, ugloz boldenone acetate lactation;
- age 18 years.
Use with caution in patients:
- heart failure,
- severe violations of cerebral circulation,
- malignant hypertension,
- with impaired liver and / or kidney problems;
- patients on hemodialysis (because of the risk of arterial hypotension).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The dosage regimen set individually, depending on the severity of the disease and the patient’s response to therapy. It is recommended to take the drug during or after a meal, washed down with a little water.Initial dose: 1 tablet (10 mg), 2-3 times a day. If necessary, the dose may be increased to two tablets (20 mg), 2-3 times a day. The maximum daily dose – 40 mg. In elderly patients or patients receiving the combination (antianginal or antihypertensive) treatment usually prescribed lower doses of nifedipine (5 mg).
Side effect On the part of the cardiovascular system : possible – facial flushing, feeling of fever, tachycardia, peripheral edema, decreased blood pressure. Some patients, especially at the beginning of treatment, angina pectoris attacks may occur, which requires discontinuation of the drug, the part of the central nervous system : headache, dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness. When using high doses of the drug are marked individual cases of limb paresthesia, tremor, blurred vision, insomnia, the part of the gastrointestinal tract and liver : nausea, constipation, diarrhea. Chronic ugloz boldenone acetate administration of the drug cases raising “liver” transaminases can be observed occurrence of intrahepatic cholestasis; Hematopoietic system: rarely – reversible thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, anemia, From the urinary system : increase in daily urine; in patients with renal insufficiency – renal impairment; Allergic and immunopathological reactions : rarely – hives, itchy skin; Other : long-term use – myalgia, gynecomastia, gingival hyperplasia, hyperglycemia, lower limb edema, rarely – arthritis with increasing titers of antinuclear antibodies.